Cum And Get It Baby

Hi everyone i'm Mandy and new to the site. I'm happy that you took a moment to come check out my blog. I'm a hot and sexy BBW who is thick and busty and not ashamed to admit it. Are you ready to come smother your cock between my 38 F tits? Feel me push them around that long hard shaft as it gets lost in them. And don't forget to smother your face between my round thick thigh's. I'll wrap them around you as you make your way up to my pink puffy pussy lips and take a taste of my sweetness. And if that isn't enough you can crawl between my big fat juicy ass and watch it jiggle as you fuck me deep and hard. You can slide that big fat cock wherever you want too and i'll never say no. I will be all of the girl you will ever want and need. And i'll do all the things that your girl friend or wife won't do. I have absolutely no limits or taboo's. I love role playing, age play, fetishes, incest, submission, domination, and much much more. I will make your cock explode as I milk it and take every last drop of cum that you have then beg you to let me wrap my very skilled mouth and lips around it so I can clean it all off for you. MmMmM I just love the taste of your cum. Just the thought of pleasing you send tingles all over my body and straight down to my pussy. I just know that you will have TONS of fun with me and will have you coming back for more.

Call me for some hot phonesex today. Or you can send me a message if you see me in our live free sex chat.

Cum see more of me here where you can check out my sexy voice clip, see my pictures and read my hot bio.

XOXO
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment