Mouth Watering Cock Sucking Cutie

So I met this guy not too long ago at a party who is into chubby BBW girls like me. The one's who have extra pounds to hold on too. I invited him over to my house because he was just so incredibly hot. As we sat back on my couch giving each other heated looks I could not help but notice the big hard bulge he had in his pants. It was so big and hard that all I wanted to do was bring it out and touch it. He looked at me and said "I think your big tits are so beautiful. All I want to do is bury my face between them." I looked at him saying "is that right?" As I was touching and squeezing them. Then he says "That's not all I want to bury between them. I want to slide my big fat cock between them too." I could feel my juicy pussy lips get wetter as soon as he said that. He started stroking his cock through his pants and said "Come over here a little closer to me." As he took his hands and started to grab my tits. Touching them as he started to sink his face in them. Kissing them all over as I took my hands and began to go straight between his legs. Stroking his cock through his pants as he opened up my thick thighs and started running his hands up and down. Making his way to my panties as he took off my top and bra and began sucking on my nipples. First the right as his tongue licked on it then the left. Looking up at me as he said "I want you on your knees right now." As his finger slid my panties to the side and felt how wet and creamy my pussy was. As our lips met and we shared an intense lip lock I started to undo his pants. Because I knew he wanted my pretty mouth wrapped around his dick and I knew he wanted to slide it between my 42 F's. As our tongues danced I took out his big fat cock and began stroking it for him. As he pulled away saying "Suck it now Mandy." As I got up he took his hand and grabbed my big fat ass and gave it a smack as he watched it jiggle saying "Oh fuck look at that ass bounce like jello." As I giggled and got down on my knees with my tits ready to feel his cock get lost in them. Him looking down at me as I took my mouth and started sucking on his cock.

Feeling it slide in my mouth as he took his hands and squeezed on my tits. Feeling his hard shaft throb as it slid in and out. His cock felt so fucking good in my mouth as I slurped and sucked on it that I could feel my pussy lips make my panties soaking wet. Sliding my mouth up off of his cock I made my way down to his balls and began sucking on them for a bit. Stroking his cock still as I massaged them in my mouth. They were so fucking full of cum and ready to explode. I looked up at him as I slid my tongue back up his shaft and started giving him the tit fuck of the century. As I wrapped them around his shaft squeezing them he started to pump them up and down. Taking my tongue as I began to roll them around the tip of his head. Taking his balls in the palm of my hand as I began rolling them around. In and out of my big beautiful tits faster and faster pumping as he was moaning out Taking his cock as I stared sliding it around his cock again making it wet and feeling him fuck my face as he pushed my head down on him making me gag. Hitting the back of my throat as I stared tasting his pre cum I looked up at him as his hips were rotating moving round and round saying "I'm going to paint up your face and tits and feed you my cum you pretty slut." As I started begging him with my mouth full of his dick I said "Please give me that hot cum. Spray it all over me." And he slid it out of my mouth as I pushed my tits together and sprayed a big hot load of his cum all over my tits, all over my face, and in my mouth. It was so fucking delicious. As i'm on my bed now with my favorite toy in my mouth thinking about the night that we had together. As I can hear him say "Next time i'm going to take your other holes too..... I can't wait for that to happen. Why don't you come have a taste of this BBW today. I will give you all that you crave and give you one of the hottest phone sex fucks you have ever had.

I can't wait to hear from you,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment