Voluptuous Pleasures Like No Other

Only a big beautiful woman like me knows how to please a man the way that he needs to be pleased. I am a voluptuous girl who has all of the right parts in all of the right places. I am your girl next door that loves to be naughty with you. I love the touch of a man when he caresses and fondles my body makes me tingle all over. But don't let my sweet looks fool you. I love to suck cock and love getting fucked very hard. Just think about my juicy wet pussy wrapped around your cock as you have me on all fours with my big ass up in the air. Giving it to me deep and hard. As you see my big tits jiggle and feel me choke my dripping wet lips pull it in even deeper. Your cock is all that I want and my pussy will satisfy you like no other. It's like a hot fucking oven that will send waves all over your body. With your balls smacking against my ass as you hear me moaning out "Don't stop baby." As I put a choke hold around your dick and squeeze it so tight that your knees weaken. I like it dirty and nasty too so when you get finished ramming my pink cunt lips spread my big fat ass cheeks apart and take a dive in my dirty tight hole. And grab a hand full of my ass and smack it and watch it as it shakes and jiggles. Oh you feel so good baby. I just can't get enough of your big fat dick. And if you are in the mood for some hot 69 action i'll crawl on top of your face and drown you with my wet juicy pussy. I know you want to feel my hot wet mouth wrap around your cock and suck it like the naughty whore you know I am. I have so many nasty fantasies that we can share and I'm so fucking hot and horny right now for you I can taste it. I will make you get addicted to every last single one of my curves and drink up every last drop of cum that you have. And I promise to never tell anyone how much you can't get enough of worshipping my big beautiful body. All I have is one demand. And that's for you to shoot and blow that thick hot load in my hot hungry mouth, my pretty face, my huge tits, in my tight juicy pussy or all over my round juicy ass.
XOXO,
Mandy
Call and let me to satisfy all of your hot phonesex pleasures like no other.
And if you have some free time on your hands don't forget to cum
check out our free sex chat...

No comments:

Post a Comment