Painful Pleasures

I got my first phone sex call today and it was very extreme. You were looking for a sexy dominating BBW to take control of your cock. Would there be Candles, Ben Gay, Icy Hot, Q tips, Matches, Clothes pins, Nipple Clamps, String, Ice Cubes, A cock Harness and Cock Cage? Those are just a few items that can be used in Cock and Ball Torture. Or would we just slice it off like Loraina bobbit did to her husband. I don't hold back when it comes to dishing out pain in those who want and crave it. Your willing cock gives me so much pleasure and I will pull out all of the stops when it comes to ruining you. Your cries of torture and pain that you feel on your balls and cock make me so turned on and so wet. And you will easily get distracted from all of that when you see me standing over you with my big beautifal body. Dressed in something that revealis all of my curves. Cheering you on and as bend over into you and show off my big 42 F tits.The more pain and torture I give you the more pleasure it gives me. And there is no half stepping either. When you experience what I can give you i'll have you wanting to come back for more and more. But you have to be willing and if you want your limits pushed there is always blackmail. I will get all of your information and bring out these secret pictures that I took of you when you didn't see me. When did I take them? Well that doesn't matter I have them. When i'm done black mailing you EVERYONE will know. So get your ass over here and get those items ready or just bring a butcher knife and a cutting board to either slowly get rid of that worthless dick or get ready for my torture to your cock and balls.And get ready to give me what I want. The pain mixed with the pleasure of serving me is going to make your cock so fucking hard all you will think about doing is getting down on your knees and look up at me begging to cum. Call me at 1-888-837-3259

1 comment: