I'm Your Super Dirty Slut

You saw me tonight at the party and could not take your eyes off of me. And I could not stop looking at you. Your first impression was thinking that from my looks I was sweet and innocent. But little did you know that I was a super slutty freak and all I could think about was getting you back at my place so we could be alone. I knew that you had a girl friend and she was NOTHING like me. She is so reserved and closed minded when it comes to sex. The TOTAl opposite of me. I know you wish she was more like me. Soft, cuddly, sexy, and slutty. With endless curves. Even though i'm a big beautiful girl with huge tits, a big bouncy ass, thick thighs and a fat pussy i'm all that you would ever need and crave. Have you ever wished that your girl friend would just throw off her clothes and strip naked and say "I want you to fuck me right here right now." And I don't just mean in the bedroom. I mean in every room of the house. The hallway, the living room, the shower, on the balcony, in the garage, and yes even in the kitchen too. Imagine me preparing your favorite meal as you come up from behind me seeing my big round ass as i'm wiggling it back and forth and I look back at you saying "Hey baby i'm fixing your favorite meal. I know you are a breast man. What about some chicken breast as your main course along with a side of luscious thighs and ass." And i'll take that big fat tube steak that is throbbing between your legs. I know you are ready to feel my hot wet mouth, pussy and ass sliding on it." As I look into your eyes I say "MMMM and as for desert I want your thick and creamy cum." My tight little fuck holes will have you cumming harder then you ever thought you would. So why don't you cum give me a call and see how much of a whore I am. I'm ready to strip out of my sexy clothes and seduce and tease you until you are saying "Mandy give me that big beautiful body of yours. I want it all you naughty slut!" However you want it wherever you want it. I'm ready for you. Call 1-888-837-3259 ask for Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment