Let Me Drive Your Cock Wild

It's the start of the week and sometimes it can be hard after having a relaxing weekend. I'm laying back right now thinking of how today should be called Mondays are made for moaning. The best kind of moaning you could think of....

Just think about my pink puffy pussy lips and you right between my thick thighs. See how hot and wet they are for you as you take your fingers and slide them up and down. Do you want to take a taste? MMMM why don't you put your finger up to my mouth so I can take a taste also. You take your tongue as you start to slide it up and down my lips. With my hips thrusting round and round. Hearing me moan out as you unzip your pants and take your big fat dick out. Pressing your tongue in even deeper. I look down at you and say "Baby I love the way your tongue feels sliding across my fat pussy lips." You start to tongue fuck me teasing me knowing I want something more. Making circles around my clitty you flick it back and forth. Looking up at me as I push my huge 42 F tits together. Do you want to drown your face and cock in them? Would you like to squeeze them together as I grind faster into your tongue? You slowly move away as you are stroking your big fat cock saying "You want this don't you slut?" I say "Yes I do baby I want your cock so bad." You say back "Beg for it baby." I'm laying back masturbating as I say "Please will you slide your big fat meat in my slutty holes? I'll do anything if you feed it to me." Looking at my tits pushed together and my finger sliding in my dripping wet cunt you say "MMMMM you are a horny fucking slut aren't you?" I say "Yes I am just for you..." Pumping your dick in your hand you start to put it right in my face trying to decide which hole you want to give it to first. Teasing me until I cant stand it anymore. Come on and experience what this sexy BBW can do to you. Ram it deep inside of any hole you want until we both explode together. My hot fuck holes are all you will ever need....and my sexy hot talking mouth to go with it...

Call 1-888-837-3259 ask for Mandy


EMail: 
PlumpNBustyMandi@gmail.com

Skype Messenger: 
PlumpNBustyMandi

Google Hangouts: 
Start a new conversation with: 
PlumpNBustyMandi@gmail.com

I'm ready to drive your big fat cock wild...

No comments:

Post a Comment