Pussy Worship Phonesex

I get so wet every time I think about your phone sex call. You always have such a lustful sound in your voice and each time you want something different. But today when you called all you could think about was having your face between my thick voluptuous thighs. You said "Mandy my dick has grown so fucking much and is totally erect now just thinking about that plump pink pussy of yours." I smiled and said "I've been thinking about your tongue sliding up and down my warm cunt. I know you can't get enough of feeling that chubby fat pussy and how wet it gets for you." By the way he was moaning out I could tell he was stroking his large 9 inch cock. He licked and licked and rolled his tongue up and down my creamy hole until I thought I was going to go crazy. He started to rim his tongue deep inside of my gushy walls feeling the way that they grabbed around it. And then he took his fingers and started to slide them in my tight round fat ass. I said "Fuck my chubby ass baby with your fingers. Pump it in and out and feel my juices leak from my pussy down to my ass. His dick was throbbing so hard by now by the way I had my thick thighs wrapped around his shoulders and grinding my cunt into his face I knew he would not make it to fucking me.

So I said "You like pumping that dick for me don't you baby." He said "Fuck yeah I love cock stroking phonesex Mandy." I said "Just imagine my soft young hands pumping that dick and sliding up and down. Just think about how good it would feel as i'm teasing it as we are in 69 position. With my fat cunt smothering your face and your rod in my hand. I know you like it when I ride your tongue too. It makes your pole want to explode doesn't it?" He commanded me to cum all over his face. He said as soon as he tasted my creamy juices he was going to blow his load down my fucking throat. And that's all I was waiting on also. My pussy didn't wanna cum until his dick was ready to blow like a volcano. He started to grab my thighs and pull me down on him and I went from stroking his cock to taking it deep down my throat. And the next thing I knew my delicious pussy was giving him a cum bath. And his dick was erupting all over my face. MMMM I can't wait to see what kind of a hot phone sex call he will want the next time...

What kind are you in the mood for today? I love every kind of kinky, naughty, dirty fantasy we can both think of...

Mandy

EMail: 
PlumpNBustyMandi@gmail.com

Skype Messenger: 
PlumpNBustyMandi

Google Hangouts: 
Start a new conversation with: 
PlumpNBustyMandi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment