My Slutty Ass Or Yours Whose Will It Be?

When you saw me tonight standing across the room I could tell you really liked how I was dressed in the most perfect outfit that gets your attention. It was very sexy. A tight fitting top with a very short skirt. Under that I had on a matching sexy bra and see through panties with some six inch fuck me pumps. When you saw me bend over you could see my slit in the back of my skirt and get a peek of my big round ass that just said “come slide your hand right between my luscious thighs and slide your finger up and down my juicy dripping wet pussy lips.” Or maybe you just may wanted to slide them across my big round ass and take a pop and watch it wiggle right before you go to stick it in my tight fucking ass. I know you like a bbw phone sex slut who will satisfy all of your fantasies. And I’ve heard that your wife or girl friend is too much of a prude to not give you what you want. Are you an ass whore? When you see me bend over or touch my big round ass do you think about sliding your big hung dick out and slapping it across my fuckable hole? Do you want a cutie like me to get down on my knees and suck that dick and make it dripping wet?  When it comes to big girls like me I’ll do ANYTHING to get your big fat dick off. Maybe you want to be my ass whore. Do you think about me sliding my finger in and out of your puckered hole when I’m sucking your dripping dick? Do you think about kinky phone sex and want me to run my tongue down your long hard shaft and then tease your ass hole? I’ll lick it so good you will be begging me to finger that hot tunnel. And you just may like strap on phone sex. Do you want me to slide my big fat strappy in your ass and fuck you so good you are shooting me loads of cum? You know I’m going to drain every last drop that you have. It doesn’t matter if you have me bent over and sliding that big fat cock in my fat wet pussy and pounding harder with every thrust. Or if you are fucking my juicy tight ass. Both will grab ahold of your dick and choke it so hard you will be ready to explode like you never thought possible. Or if you are a submissive subbie I’ll put you on your hands and knees and have you begging me like the slutty bitch in heat that you are for me to dominate that ass. Just think about these soft hands wrapped around your dick jerking it off for you. I bet your big hard pole is so stiff right now all you can think about is putting me up on this table and spreading my luscious legs wide open. Or maybe you want to take me back in the storage room and bend me over. It doesn’t matter where we are. Once I have that cock rock hard all you will want to do is make me your complete and total whore. I’ll milk your balls and drain your cock of ever last drop you have. Don’t wait any longer. I’ll clear this room out of people and close this restaurant down and it can be just you and I. Cum on over here and rip these fucking clothes off of me after I’ve been the perfect cock tease just for you. They don’t get much sexier, sluttier and sexual than I do.

Xoxo,
Mandy

EMail: 
PlumpNBustyMandi@gmail.com

Skype Messenger: 
PlumpNBustyMandi

Google Hangouts: 
Start a new conversation with: 
PlumpNBustyMandi@gmail.com






Kinky, No Limits, Phone Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment