The Forbidden Secret Mommy Will Never Know


 I just love it when you come sneak in my room late at night. Especially when mommy is sleeping down the hallway. You know it’s really naughty because you are my daddy but your dick gets hard every time you think about incest phone sex. You see the way that my endless curves just call out your name when I’m dressed in something really slutty. You see me on the bed waiting for you because I’ve teased and been your flirty girl all day. I have touched my huge fucking melons and squeezed them as I stood right in front of your face. I have bent over and wiggled my big round ass and ran my soft hands under my skirt. You know my mom would never be the kinda pleasing whore that you want. That’s why your big fat mushroom head drips pre cum every time you think about this bbw phone sex slut. You know I may be really chubby and even large or fat. But you know no one can please your dick like I can. Right now I’m laying back just waiting for you and your huge daddy dick to use every one of my holes. How could I not please you? Especially when you can’t get that dirty kinky or sexual with my mommy. My lips just water every time I think about your cock sliding in my juicy fat holes. Can I taste your shooting jizz after I’ve felt your huge dick sliding down my throat and between my huge jiggly melons and fat wet pussy and dirty fucking ass? Can I be your cum whore after I’ve grabbed my sweet young cunt around your rod and squeezed it so tight that you loose control? I promise I won’t tell mommy that you snuck in my bedroom and made me your big and beautiful cum dumpster. And after one night of me being a total slut for you I’m sure you will say “Mandy fuck that bitch down the hallway she’s too much of a prude. I want you to replace her and I’ll never slide my cock in her holes ever again!” I want to see just how naughty, forbidden, dirty, and taboo we can be together.

Kisses Daddy!
Xoxo,
Mandi

message me to play:

EMail: 
PlumpNBustyMandi@gmail.com

Skype Messenger: 
PlumpNBustyMandi

Google Hangouts: 
Start a new conversation with: 
PlumpNBustyMandi@gmail.com


1 comment: