If My Boy Friend Only Knew....

It may be warm out side but it’s about to get a lot hotter in here. My boy friend just left for the day and I’m on my way to the sexy guy’s house down the street. He knows that I’m ready to have some hot fun and it wont be too long before I’m out of my panties ready to fuck. I have been thinking about his big fat pole sliding between my big juicy tits and sliding in my hungry wet mouth all day now. I’m going to get down on my knees and take his big fat dick out and blow and suck him like no other slut has ever before. My fat pussy gets dripping juicy wet every time I think about him fucking my plump hole. I know that he is the only one who can fuck my brains out. The way he comes up from behind me and pushes me against the wall and taking his hands sliding them all over my big beautifal body. Squeeze my 42 F tits together and licking and sucking on my nipples and then spreading my thick thighs apart to slide his finger in my thick pussy lips.
And then sometimes i'll climb on top of him and he gets me ready so he can slam his long fat cock inside of me. Spreading my hot hole open and feeling my juicy wet twat take him in deeper and deeper. My fat cunt gets so wet for him and my juices drip down his dick so much it’s like a small flood. My pussy never gets that wet for my boy friend. He treats me just like a dirty fucking whore and every time he thinks about how nasty and kinky I get for him his dick starts to drip pre cum. I will squeeze in his cock and look into his eyes and beg him to release all of his hot cum inside of me. Or if I’m really thirsty I’ll get down on my fucking knees and open up my mouth and say “I’m so thirsty can you please let me take in all of your cum now?” And he will shoot all over me just like a fucking water hose that’s spraying water on a thirtsty lawn. My boy friend has no idea how much of a slut I am.. And he never will either…Are you in the mood for a
phone sex slut today? I'm hanging out in our free sex chat room right now and i'm ready to show you how much of a naughty whore I can be for you...
Mandy


BBW Phone Sex

EMail: 
PlumpNBustyMandi@gmail.com

Skype Messenger: 
PlumpNBustyMandi

Google Hangouts: 
Start a new conversation with: 
PlumpNBustyMandi@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment